I’m not naïve. From when I was little I could see it. The jealousy under mindless flattery. Hypocrisy in a gentleman’s face. Love turning to hatred in the blink of an eye. But no one was irredeemable.
No one was a villain.
Perfect good and perfect evil do not exist. From the time I understood that good intentions cause strife, I deciced not to judge.
- swifthorse reblogged this from aniskywolf
- emoff3991 reblogged this from aniskywolf
- the-foxiest-of-roxies likes this
- kakabestplayer likes this
- virtualmindspace likes this
- behindthemaskpresents likes this
- rivviere reblogged this from otterolympiad
- otterolympiad reblogged this from aniskywolf
- gosangoku likes this
- telepathic-labrat reblogged this from aniskywolf
- aniskywolf posted this